Stock indices give you a chance to trade in financial markets without buying individual stocks. Indices traders speculate on price movements in stock indices like the FTSE 100, the Dow Jones, and DAX.
These well-known indices are in fact baskets of individual shares which are often ranked by independent institutions like major banks or specialist companies, for instance, Standard & Poor’s and the FTSE Group. Some of the most actively traded indices include:
- FTSE 100 – represents the UK hundred biggest companies;
- Dow Jones – comprises 30 of the US biggest publicly owned companies;
- DAX – is made up of 30 major German companies;
- NASDAQ 100 – the index representing more than 100 tech companies in the US;
- Nikkei 225 – Japan’s most significant market index, comprised of 225 of the country’s biggest enterprises.
Trading in global indices with GlobalTrades-FX allows you to go both long and short on price movements in major indices from all the world finances. You’ll also benefit from market movement across not just a single sector, but a wide variety of companies. With GlobalTrades-FX, you get the most favorable trading conditions:
- access to the convenient MetaTrader 4 trading terminal;
- leverage of up to 1:100;
- the possibility of hedging positions;
- support service 24/5;
- the absence of added commissions.
Are you ready to start? Click on the button below!