To verify a client’s account, GlobalTrades-FX needs some personal data of the account owner. A request for opening an account will be approved only after a client provides all the necessary documents proving his or her identity. This information is double-checked when clients open accounts, replenish them or withdraw their assets.
1. Documents, approving the client’s personality:
- photo of a valid driving license (the front and the back sides);
- the Residence permit or the Foreigner Registration Card (the front and the back sides);
- photo of a valid passport (the two-page spread with a photo) or an identity card (the front and the back sides).
2. Documents, confirming the client’s place of residence:
- photo of your utility bills (electricity, phones, gas, etc.) over the past three months;
- photo of the bank statement or any other official document confirming that your address is valid over the past three months.
Please, send us copies of valid documents; the photocopies must be of high quality. All the required data should be sent to this email: [email protected].